Our client, a globally recognized NYSE media research company, has an immediate need for a Field Interviewer/Sales.
Our client studies consumers in more than 100 countries to give a complete view of trends and habits worldwide on what people watch, listen to and buy.
This position is based out of your home working under minimal supervision. Our client will provide you with a laptop, printer and company cell phone. Because this position is remote, technology is going to be your lifeline. We are looking for candidates that are savvy with their computer skills.
As a Field Interviewer, you will be the face of our client. Core responsibilities include:
- Travel to selected homes within a territory using a company-provided vehicle.
- Approach statistically-selected homes identified by our client without an appointment and unannounced.
- Persuade selected participants to participate in in our clients’ TV, Radio and Computer research.
- Conduct in-person interviews to collect and enter data to ensure criteria are met.
- Drive and commute up to 200 miles per trip and able to be outside, in all weather and traffic conditions.
- Navigate secured buildings, gated communities, stairs, elevators, walkways and driveways (paved and unpaved) and a variety of entrances into a prospective participant's residence.
Our client is looking for passionate and persuasive individuals who enjoy meeting new people and getting them excited about participating in our client’s research studies.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with strangers
- Demonstrate the ability to "sell” selected participants on the importance of participating in our client’s research studies.
- Bring relevant work or volunteer experience that includes customer service, market research, census bureau research, in-field research, social service, door-to-door sales, campaign canvassing, etc.
- Work remotely and manage a non-traditional schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Meet minimum education requirements: High School Diploma or GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience
- Show proficiency using a tablet and smartphone including the use of e-mail, spreadsheets, and other applications
- Have a valid driver’s license, car insurance and satisfactory driving record
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Comprehensive benefits package is effective day one of employment. Yes, you read that correctly…DAY ONE!
Our client provides full benefits on your first day of work. Our client offers various health and well-being benefits, unlimited career and high earning potential, top-of-the-line training, paid time off and a company car to just name a few.
- Extensive paid sales training program. May require travel in various markets for training - lodging and transportation included.
- Competitive compensation that includes annual base salary, performance-based bonus plan (highest performers earn up to six (6) figures), the potential for paid overtime, and language pay differential to those who qualify.
- Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance saving you as much as $8,000 per year.
- Tablet, home printer, and cell phone with your monthly talk and data service provided.
- 401(k) Plan with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off to encourage time for you to find balance, rest, and re-energize: 10 vacation days, 6 personal days, 7 company holidays, 10 sick days, maternity leave (10 weeks) and paternity leave (2 weeks)
- Additional outstanding employee benefits
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your resume using the link within this posting.
Our client is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Our client, a globally recognized NYSE media research company, studies consumers in more than 100 countries to give a complete view of trends and habits worldwide on what people watch, listen to and buy.
Role: Field Interviewer
Apply for this job now.