- Assist with financial statement compilations
- Prepare and track client communications such as arrangement and balance sheet back-up
- Sales and Use Tax Preparation
- Client audit data compilation
- Various research projects
- Prepare reports to monitor and determine success of beBetter initiatives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proofing and editing skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to develop proficiency with Intacct and Alliance software programs
- Working technology knowledge (databases, imports, client accounting software, client POS systems)
- 1-3 years' experience working with spreadsheets, financial statements, and other financial reports preferred
- Experience with balance sheets, bank reconciliations and monthly/quarterly/yearly financials preparation is strongly preferred
- High School Diploma Required
- Experience in a CPA firm or experience in franchise accounting strongly preferred
At Long's, our people are our greatest asset. We've been serving Mobile and Baldwin Counties - and the entire Gulf Coast area - since 1948. With this experience, we bring unparalleled knowledge of the area markets, and this knowledge translates to the best possible job fit for companies and employees. Plus, we offer a comprehensive suite of tools for your human resource needs, including payroll services and skills testing.
We understand how inspiring it is to find a job that's a perfect fit. And we understand the critical needs of employers to find quality people to meet their staffing needs - whether long-term or short-term.
When it comes to recruiting and placement of long-term contract, temporary and direct hire employees, we know what works for you. Simply put, we offer jobs. Well done.
Role: Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.