IT Recruitment Consultant (Experienced)
Sentinel is an established IT agency which was founded 21 years ago, we've been around the block but still have a fresh mentality and start-up feel. We have two UK offices, our HQ in Tunbridge Wells and an office in Bermondsey Street that we created 3 years ago and is rapidly expanding. We also have a further two satellite offices in Zurich and Prague that services our European business.
We're looking for experienced 360, like-minded consultants to help drive forward our further growth plans and be part of our journey in expanding a London office.
As a business we have a relaxed and mature sales environment, allowing you the freedom to build your desk in your own way under the Sentinel umbrella. We offer full business support along the way and can be as hands on as you require, offering; Bid & Meeting support, training & personal development.
Why join us?
- We have a culture built on transparency and accountability, including our framework for pay and promotion ensuring we deliver on our promise of a meritocracy;
- You'll have to ability to dual desk for both Permanent and Contract roles
- We have a delivery function that supports the consultants allowing you to focus on business development;
- We have a mature sales culture, some might even say we're 'old fashioned'! Our approach to management trusts that you'll bring motivation to the table, so we avoid micro-management and we've created a culture that's the envy of our competitors;
- The London office has the backing of a £20m+ Recruitment business established 21 years ago in Kent
- We support every consultant in training and development, career development, bid support and supply all the tools you need to support and build a profitable desk;
- We have a locked down career framework which rewards you for your personable performance of which you are promoted off the back of!
- Central London location, Bermondsey street;
- Uncapped commission;
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Ability to work from home
- Get paid on every deal you make! We have no desk cost/threshold;
- Monthly and quarterly target rewards - Monthly Target Hitters Lunch, additional annual leave, Michelin starred restaurants, helicopter flying, driving experiences etc.;
- Company away days - Royal Ascot, Epsom Derby, Henley Royal Regatta, music festivals;
- Casual dress code;
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme;
- Duvet days.
- We're not your traditional agency, if you want to develop your own career in a mature, fully supported environment Sentinel is the company for you!