Corporate Commercial Solicitor
A highly regarded Leicestershire practice is seeking a driven Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join its team of driven individuals.
The Corporate Commercial Solicitor’s responsibilities will involve:
- Providing high quality, timely, professional fee earning in relation to company law and commercial transactions
- Handling a caseload including all types of corporate governance, advice and dealings, business acquisitions and commercial contracts
The successful Corporate Commercial Solicitor’s skills and experience will include:
- 4-6 years’ PQE within Corporate Commercial law.
- Strong drive
- Excellent organisational skills
- A keenness to hit the ground running within a flourishing team
- Looking to take the next step in your career
- Strong commercial acumen and a flare for business development
If this Corporate Commercial Solicitor role in Leicestershire is of interest to you, apply now.