Small accounting office in Seguin TX, seeking individual to help in the preparation of federal tax returns. Prefer 10 years tax return preparation experience.
Qualifications for Tax Preparation Administrator
· Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge.
· Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for corporations.
· Familiarity with U.S. federal, state and local reporting requirements.
· Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with other team members and clients.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a candidate with 10+ years of experience in a tax manager or public accountant role. Preferred candidates have a current CPA license and/or a degree in an accounting discipline.
The Tax Administrator must be proficient with the following software/tools:
· Strong skills and experience with Word, Outlook, Excel, and QuickBooks.
· Familiarity with Lacerte Tax is a plus.
Role: Tax Manager
Apply for this job now.