Business Analyst (Mid to Senior) - Milton Keynes / Home working - Permanent - Excellent Negotiable Salary - Excellent Benefits.
We are seeking applications from experienced Business Analysts (Mid - Senior Level) with experience in assisting in the delivery of client lead, software development projects. You will be working with an established, recognised, technical business known for developing and delivering market leading software applications. As a Business Analyst you will work closely with key stakeholders, therefore previous experience of client orientated roles will be a deciding factor as will the need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking for those that have:
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience as a BA (Ideally in a software dev/delivery environment)
- A background within the Finance Industry would be hugely beneficial (key for senior opportunities)
- Ideally someone who has experience working on SDLC Projects. (Key for senior opportunities)
- Experience of technical skills and tools that allow you to perform analysis of design and system issues e.g. SQL Queries.
- Ability to build relationships quickly with clients and have clear communication.
- Strong testing and analytical skills.
- Passion for accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiable salary subject to skills and experience
- Strong benefits package offering annual bonus, good holiday allowance, private healthcare, gym memberships and much more.
- Strong potential for career development in a forward thinking, market leading technical business with a global reach.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic at present this role can be worked remotely. However, this may change in the future with more of a need to be office based. We are looking for people that work within a reasonable commutable distance to the offices in Milton Keynes. Moving forward you could be in the office for at least 2 maybe 3 days per week.
Please apply with the latest version of your CV for immediate consultation.