Develop & implement programme management procedures & reports for high volume complex construction projects.
Working in-house for a bespoke, prestigious developer on UK schemes.
A market leading property developer operating across the residential, commercial and mixed-use sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement and manage the PMO - Programme Management Office for Capital Projects
- Full reporting throughout the development control process
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Instigate strategic reviews and identify key reporting matrix
- Management of performance indicators
It is envisaged you will be a qualified construction or property professional ideally with experience in a multidisciplinary programme management (PMO) environment. you will be capable of managing complex programmes of work and fully conversant with construction legislation, contracts and H&S.
A market leading salary and bonus package.
Role: Construction Programme Manager - Developer In House Role
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.