Techunite LTD are recruiting for UI/UX Designers to join a leading digital organisation.
This company are now working a hybrid model whereby employees will need to be in the office 2 days a week. You can either be based near to the Reading office or the London office (Holborn)
- Defining and maintaining a UI/UX Design System for the company’s application suite.
- Reviewing the existing User Interfaces and workflows, optimising them for both aesthetics and usability.
- Working with Product Management and Developers to ensure that all new functionality is intuitive and enjoyable to use.
- Work with Customers, Product Management and Sales in reviewing the existing and proposed User Interfaces.
- 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design.
- Knowledge and experience using UI design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, Sketch, etc.
- Basic understanding of development and development processes.
- Ability to recognise competing products to set a higher bar for the products we’re creating to maintain a competitive edge.
- Understanding of and experience of creating user flows and UI design to complex software and SaaS applications.
- Advanced knowledge of colour and typography usage along with best practices for applying margins and spacing.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and the ability to utilise subtle creative techniques to elevate the overall design of an interface.
- Confident and professional with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
UI / UX / ADOBE XD / FIGMA / INVISION / SKETCH / APPLICATIONS / DESIGN