We are seeking an Insurance/Financial Sales Agent *Training & Mentorship Provided* to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
We're a different kind of life insurance company: we're not for profit. We give back revenues to our members, not investors, in the form of refunds and benefits. Founded in 1890, WoodmenLife also gives back on a local level through chapters that help us lead community service projects you care about. We provide member benefits to include financial assistance through our Red Basket Program, first responder benefits, Family Events, and various outreach projects in the communities we live.
Role: Insurance/Financial Sales Agent *Training & Mentorship Provided*
Apply for this job now.