We have an outstanding opportunity for a Programmer at a leading non-profit organization conveniently located in Boston. This is a contract to hire position.
Job Duties Include:
- Writes software and maintains existing systems to interface with Oracle, SQL Server, Ingres relational databases, Medidata Rave and other clinical trials data management systems.
- Writes software and maintains existing systems for data extraction, data manipulation, reporting and validation, support of enterprise functions, graphical presentation and statistical analysis.
- Properly and thoroughly document all code, business processes and procedures
- Writes software and maintains existing systems using web services with hosted software or partner organizations.
- Engages in detailed interactions with users to acquire specifications for new programs as well as support, maintenance and upgrading of existing software.
- Troubleshoots software problems and develops timely solutions
- Produces applications with a focus on flexibility, reliability and minimizing maintenance.
Job Requirements Include:
- A minimum of 2 year work experience as a Programmer
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience working with web services and web technologies
- Experience working with Java and SAS preferred
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems a plus
- Experience working in a clinical research environment is helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational
- This role necessitates self-direction, motivation, strict attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills.
Please email your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Apply for this job now.