We are seeking a Plumbers, Plumbers Assistant, Journeyman, to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools.
Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.
Back Flow TestersPLEASE! PLEASE! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: Plumbers, Plumbers Assistant, Journeyman,
Apply for this job now.