Geospatial Data Consultant
*This position can be based in Horsham, West Sussex or worked remotely, with occasional travel to Horsham*
*To be eligible for this position, you must be a UK citizen or have been a resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years*
Triad is currently engaged with a software and services organisation, who specialise in solving complex data problems, to help their public and private sector customers make better business decisions.
This is achieved through a team of data consultants, who undertake cutting-edge R&D projects or work with customers to find the best Datamodelling approach, architecture, and standards so that they can make use of their data.
As part of our client's continued growth, they are looking for an experienced Geospatial Data Consultant to join their team.
Outside of the technical requirements for the role, our client is looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the 'norm' so that they can achieve truly diverse thinking when solving problems.
- Undertake the analysis of technical documentation, including research papers and/or standards and producing summary reports, comment, conclusions, and proposed actions for customers.
- Provide advice and expertise to customers with respect to some or all spatial data infrastructures, data science, Web Services, and specialist GIS technologies.
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team to identify new data areas/markets, as well as offering appropriate strategic-level challenge.
- Partner closely with sales and project management teams to support bids, pre-sales, and delivery.
Technical Skills Required:
- Cloud database development using Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and AWS Redshift.
- Data visualisation using Power BI, Tableau and Excel.
- Proven capability in developing and deploying software and technology.
- You will be capable and confident building "proof of concepts" and demonstrators.
- Datamodelling and database design for operational, ODS and Data Warehouse.
- Experience analysing customer data ecosystems and recommending both data and system-level solutions to optimise their workflow's "Data Wrangling".
- Experience developing solutions designs/architectures, including geospatial applications.
- Experience of providing bid, pre-sales, and project delivery expertise, with a positive track record of supporting, guiding, and challenging sales and project colleagues.
- You will be confident engaging with clients, helping them to identify and articulate their issues and concerns.
- Competitive pay, plus bonus.
- Pension: 6% company contribution.
- Personal, private medical insurance.
- 4 x Life Assurance Policy.
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday as holiday.
- Professional Membership Fees paid.
- Perkbox scheme, which offers hundreds of discounts and freebies.
- 24/7 wellbeing/employee support service.
- Flexible working hours.
- Subsidised gym membership or scheme to reimburse for other sport/keep-fit activities.
- Free on-site parking.
- Employee recognition awards.
- Long service awards.
- Dress-down work environment.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact David Sparkes, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
Role: Geospatial Data Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Horsham, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.