COMPANY: REED GLOBAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000
BI Systems Support Analyst - Edinburgh - £26,000 DOE
Reed are delighted to be working exclusively with one of Edinburgh's most renowned organisations. My client is looking for a tech savvy individual to join their in house support team. The role:
- Providing specialist support and troubleshoot day to day activity within key Business Information Systems
- Responsible for providing first and second line support
- Provide a pro-active link between users of organisation systems, the Applications & Online Services Team and the Information Infrastructure Support Team
- Contributes significantly to the ongoing development of systems functionality by in depth analysis of business processes and procedures and writing requirements that feed into ongoing systems development work in support of projects, initiatives and long term goals.
- Provide day to day helpdesk services and specialist support to business colleagues for a number of key Business Information Systems and Online Services.
- Provide in depth analysis and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of Crystal reports
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Reporting Services
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office 365
Perks of the Job:
- Strong technical problem solving skills within a business environment
- An understanding of relational databases and query or reporting tools
- Administering Architecture, Platform and Software configuration and changes, upgrades and migrations on windows servers.
- Ability to document processes and requirements and provide training
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Experience of helpdesk and ticketing systems
- Fantastic holiday allowance
- Relaxed office dress code
- Brilliant facilities
- Office benefits
- Much, Much, More!
...Role: Systems Support Analyst Job Type: Permanent, Full TimeLocation: Edinburgh, Apply for this job now.