Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12 Months (Right to Hire)
US Citizens, Green Card Holders, TN Visa Holders are encouraged to apply (No C2C)
- Ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter with attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Individual must have excellent communication and copy writing and grammar skills, creative ideas, strong experience in HTML, Adobe Creative Suite especially Dreamweaver and Photoshop, and working knowledge of a customer resource management system.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and possess a Digital Marketing degree or relevant education and experience.
- Photography/Videography/Multimedia skills a plus.
- Coordinate, write, design, develop, update and maintain communications and ad content across digital mediums
- Updates, coordinate, design and create new sections of web pages and periodic redesigns of various digital assACets.
- Perform content management system updates.
- Implements manage and monitor campaigns and analytics associated with digital communications.
- Has experience working with e-marketing service provider.
- Display outstanding organizational skills, experience in coordinating time-sensitive projects and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Show ability to quickly understand the production process, current trends, and technical vernacular associated with company's products, technologies and brands.
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer for a major brand.
- Experience with OIE/OEM and website management tools.
- Proficient with MS Excel, HTML, Adobe Photoshop.
- Keyword analysis and SEO content optimization.
- Expert Knowledge and experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Optimize.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Ability to generate creative ideas
Role: Graphics Designer
Apply for this job now.