COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
This leading accountancy firm is looking for a funds lawyer to join their Real Estate legal team.
In this role you will advise leading private equity businesses on their investments and transactions.
You will have trained and qualified at a top City firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior associate to make the move to a highly successful business and team where your career development can take on new meaning. You will potentially lead a unique business, combined with work/life balance!
· Ideally a 6-10 PQE funds lawyer, who has strong experience in the real estate sector, and working with private equity investors.
· Experience of fund structuring/formation, in particular, with PE structures would be extremely helpful.
· Leadership/management skills.
· An entrepreneurial spirit, good business development instincts and the ability to develop relationships with clients and colleague are essential.
· While we don't expect the candidate to have a following, the hiring manager will want to hear about examples of really good client relationships, and how these could be worked.
· The business has huge potential, and the hiring manager envisages a junior partnership case in 2 years from joining, if things go well.