Can you thrive in a demanding work environment? Are you excited about the chance to be part of a renowned company? Robert Half has an exciting job match for you. To support the company's objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Expert analytical skills are essential to succeeding in this job. This full-time role offers solid compensation and benefits along with possibility growth.
What you get to do every single day
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAPJob Requirements:
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Solid understanding of Sales Tax
- Experience with Posting Journal Entries
- Proven knowledge of journal entries
- Strong familiarity with Inventory Reconciliation
- Inventory planning & reporting experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of accruals
- Inventory Valuation experience
- General familiarity with Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Able to manage time well
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.