Our Service Technicians repair Pella Windows and Doors in our customers' homes around the state. Their main focus is on providing fantastic customer service while making sure that the job is done right.
What We Offer:
• Competitive hourly pay rate based on experience
• Great benefits - medical, dental, vision, life, ltd, and a 401k with a match!
• Great culture with low turnover
• Company Vehicle
• Company Cell Phone & iPad
• Company uniform & training
What We Need:
• Customer service experience and a customer-driven attitude
• A mechanically inclined individual who enjoys the construction field
• A service technician who will be going into our customer's homes and diagnosing and repairing Pella products of various styles and years
• A responsible, punctual, and reliable employee
• A clean driving record
Check out these video links to learn more about us:
What is our Company Mission?
-To be the window and door supplier of choice, providing products and services of exceptionally high quality in a package that gives our customers the best value in the industry.
-To be an employer of choice, comprised of highly talented team members who share a vision of a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable work environment.
-To achieve financial strength through a profitable growth, thus securing the future of our team members and their families.
Role: Service Technician (Windows/Doors)
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.