Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, to include but not limited to: work with hiring managers to determine requisition requirements, post requisitions, source and screen candidates (cleared and uncleared, covering a broad range of positions that vary in complexity), identify qualified candidates, arrange and participate in interviews, ensure candidates meet contract requirements, negotiate salaries, and place offers.
- Assist with proposal efforts by providing salary information and qualified candidates as requested.
- Utilize applicant tracking system (Taleo Business Edition) for requisition and candidate management.
- Conduct veteran and disability outreach efforts.
- On-board new employees and review new hire paperwork for accuracy and completeness, and out-process departing employees.
- Report new employees to E-verify.
- Create and track employee job descriptions. Perform job analysis to obtain additional information to determine correct FLSA status.
- Maintain employee resume files.
- Assist with Human Resource Generalist responsibilities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have recruiting experience in support of a federal government contractor.
- Knowledge and experience complying with OFCCP regulations.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Experience with Taleo preferred.
- Experience using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques.
- Must take initiative and work both independently and as a team player.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have strong written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain proper attendance and punctuality standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
- Ability to perform essential duties.
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree required.
Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience performing full life-cycle recruiting for a broad range of positions.
Powered by JazzHR