Senior Accountant wanted with 4+ years of experience in tax and audit, and a desire to accelerate their career to becoming Partner.
You will be responsible for reviewing complex financial information in order to prepare tax returns. You will also supervise audit field work and the preparation of financial statements including all disclosure requirements. You will train and mentor junior staff and assess their performance. You will be expected and required to perform accountant's reviews of tax returns and ensure the accuracy of all work prepared.
- 4+ years work experience in financial analysis and auditing.
- 2+ years tax return review.
- You must have been a licensed CPA in good standing for a minimum of 2 years.
- A solid understanding of accounting and audit issues, including GAAP, GAAS, and SSARS.
- Ability to research accounting, audit and tax issues using online resources.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel, Prosystems and Quickbooks (Pro Advisor).
- Must be willing and able to do outside business development.
- Training will be provided.
Role: Senior Tax Accountant (CPA Required)
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.