Teaching Assistants - We need you! Bristol Area
Vision for Education are working with a number of Primary Schools across the Bristol area who are looking for Teaching Assistants to work on a weekly basis at their school.
These roles range from day to day, short-term and long-term roles. Working on a supply basis is flexible to suit your employment needs or to even gain knowledge and experience to help set out your career path, therefore you can work as many or as little days as you require.
The Schools Vision for Education work with are happy to employ Teaching Assistants who hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification such as a Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 to work in their schools.
- Working with groups of children or working with pupils on a 1-2-1 basis
- Supporting these pupils with the full Primary National Curriculum to all ranges
- Working with children who have additional SEND needs
- Supporting the class teacher across the whole class
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous and recent experience of working in a Primary School or Education setting
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3)
- Have previous experience within the past last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
Have a look at our website to get an understanding of Vision for Education https://#removed#/branches/bristol
We are also on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter so go and give us a follow!
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.