Company: ELEMENT CONSULTING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Element is seeking an experienced Project Scheduler for new school and modernization projects in the Los Angeles Area. Candidates are required to have at least 8 years of experience Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects.
- Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management
- Eight (8) years full time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor's degree in any course, but with additional two (2) years of experience in Construction Scheduling to compensate for the required education.
Why Choose Element Consulting?
Element Consulting is a construction management company dedicated to providing clients with responsible and innovative solutions to their project needs, from inception to completion. Based out of El Segundo, CA, the firm offers program, project, and construction management services. We invite you to join us in 'Bringing the Right Elements Together for Our Clients' Success.'
Powered by JazzHR