FamilyWize is looking for an experienced Product Manager who can bring fresh ideas and energy to our prescription discount service product lines (existing and potential) and lead cross-functional team in delivering these ideas.
We are looking for you to be the primary owner and responsible for defining the market, opportunity, product strategy pricing, legal documents and planning activities for your product line. You will closely collaborate with multiple teams to prioritize and understand deliverables, manage internal and external communications, and identify resources needed to accelerate specific products or features that add value to the business objectives.
Responsibilities: What You Will Be Doing
- You will develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- You will develop and present Business Plans to support new products.
- You will establish and manage a product roadmap creating a clear vision and direction for executing on that roadmap.
- You will think strategically to translate a vision of consumer and partner experience into documented product requirements
- You will research and produce customer personas and use case scenarios when creating product requirements
- You will present product demonstrations to key stakeholders before and after delivery defending product design while collecting and incorporating stakeholder feedback
- You will manage release priorities and stakeholder expectations on product delivery
- You will team with software development, and other groups to execute on requirements from project planning to product release support
- You will develop and publish product launch release notes and other support materials as needed to inform and educate all stakeholders
- You will be the subject matter expert with the software development team to help ensure the proposed technical solution ultimately meets market needs
- You will continue to nurture your product portfolio after initial delivery in partnership with product support, operations, development teams, legal and finance
- You will meet regularly with all of product development to participate in prioritization of development tasks and resources against product strategy
Requirements: What We Want You to Have Done
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience gathering and documenting user stories or business requirements
- 2+ years of experience working directly with consumer facing digital products, including websites and mobile applications
- 2+ years of work experience presenting to internal or external partners and clients
- Navigate and influence multiple cross-functional teams in a matrix work environment
- Understanding of emerging technology’s role in product delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence others
- Reside within commuting distance to the office in Bethlehem, PA
Preferred Skills: It Would Be a Bonus If You Have Done These
- 5-10 years of product management experience
- MBA in Product Management, Finance or Marketing
- Experience working with Health Systems and EMRs
- Proficiency in workflow and product management tools such as Jira and Aha!
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification
- Experience working with Agile methodology
Since 2005 FamilyWize has been dedicated to helping improve the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities through meaningful community service partnerships. Through its partnerships with some of the most respected community groups, health care providers and retail pharmacies in the country, FamilyWize is providing access to more affordable prescription medications to individuals and families.
FamilyWize partners with nearly all pharmacies nationwide to negotiate prescription discounts, enabling customers to receive a lower price. It varies by medicine and by pharmacy, but by using the Drug Price Lookup Tool, customers see FamilyWize’s negotiated amount for their medication at the participating pharmacies near them. Customers take their prescription, along with the FamilyWize card or app, to a participating pharmacy and ask for the lowest possible price.
Role: Product Manager
Apply for this job now.