Go! Retail is the largest Operator of holiday pop up stores in the US. We are seeking a seasonal Sales Tracker to be part of our Retail Operations team in Austin.
*This position is Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 with an occasional Saturday when needed. It is an in-office position at our corporate headquarters.
Support Sales Management communication to our 800 stores across the US throughout the holiday season.
• Daily phone calls or e-mail to select Operators and Store Managers with follow up to the EVP of Retail
• Focus on Sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Utilize existing templates and communication formats to maximize daily productivity
• Focus on best and worst performing stores
• Ask intuitive questions and share results and trends with the field
• Communicate issues and problems that arise through this communication across the company
• Additional fact finding and directional calls as directed by the EVP
• Retail sales or management experience
• Pop-up store experience would be a huge value added
• Intermediate Microsoft office skills with an emphasis on Excel
• Good communication skills
• Time management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to contribute in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
Role: Seasonal Sales Tracking Coordinator
Apply for this job now.