COMPANY: OBLIX IT PARTNERS LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Up to £45,000 per annum Excellent Flexible Benefits Package
Working in our Continuous Improvement Team within our clients Service Operations department, this is a new role for a Service Improvement Analyst required to help deliver the best experience for customers within the Retail and Digital sector.
Under the direction of the Service Improvement Manager you will be responsible for reviewing, improving and redesigning processes and service improvements across Technology and the Digital & Retail Business.
You will be expected to carry out an in-depth evaluation and verification of improvement initiatives, serving as a conduit between the Digital & Retail Business and Technology ensuring a holistic understanding has been captured and the benefits and value is clearly understood
The Service Improvement Analyst will be responsible for delivering the identified improvement initiatives with the support of the SI Manager, this includes requirements gathering, managing the project and being able to identify and manage the successful output measures.
In order to be successful in this role it is imperative you are able to build and sustain productive working relationships with key stakeholders across the Digital & Retail Business and Technology so that you can influence change.
The role will be required on occasions to define and champion training and educational workshops along with creating relevant training and process support material. This will need to be tailored to the audience by having a more technical approach for Technology improvements or a more customer service approach for business improvements.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Technology, the Business and in conjunction with suppliers.
- Deliver efficiencies and benefits
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Challenge stakeholders to maximise opportunities from process improvement initiatives
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business
- Champion the need and benefit by utilising a structured approach to business process improvement.
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business
- Document and monitor business and Technology processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures as a result of improvement initiatives.
- Deliver process improvement training to staff
- Facilitate and provide specialist process improvement advice to business units via targeted workshops to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes and require urgent resolution
- Create and develop functional requirements to improve quality and service
- Manage the project of delivering the improvement initiative
- Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Must be able to travel to office locations
- Excellent knowledge in either Lean and or Six Sigma. Green or black belt very beneficial
- Preferably ITIL qualified
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of quality process improvement
- A functional knowledge of one or more ITIL or similar processes
- An aptitude for process analysis, modelling and review
- Experience of defining, documenting and validating business requirements
- Experience of facilitating and supporting business change and to influence others across the business of the need to change
- Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
- Experience in the use of modelling tools (such as Visio, or similar)
- Knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop the process and procedures improvement skill set
- Excellent relationship development skills, with the ability to balance work and interaction with internal stakeholders, key suppliers and industry contacts.
- A demonstrable record of applying best practice and a customer centred approach
- Broad knowledge and practical experience of Business Analysis techniques.
Role: Service Improvement Analys - London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Apply for this job now.