- Work within all safety standards of the company and all requirements of OSHA.
- Keep all equipment in proper operating condition according to manufacture recommended procedures.
- Keep all buildings and grounds in clean, functional, and presentable condition.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a computer based maintenance program.
- Work with outside vendors on maintenance contracts, scheduled maintenance requirements, and troubleshooting problems.
- Develop contingency plans for equipment down time.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to troubleshoot a variety of production related equipment.
- Ability to repair and/or suggest repairs on a variety of production related equipment.
- Ability to utilize specialized tools, equipment and procedures to perform required maintenance operations.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to quickly learn through hands-on application.
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment.
- Effective use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- 5+ years’ experience working with manufacturing equipment related to the metals industry.
- 5+ years’ experience working with electrically powered equipment.
- 5+ years’ facilities related experience including: Plumbing, Electrical, Structural, Painting, and grounds.
- Vocational degree preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish
Working Conditions (tools and equipment, outdoor/indoor, travel)
- Operate indoors and outdoors with variable temperatures and weather conditions.
- Operate various hand and power tools according to applicable safety standards.
- Work in high places with specialized equipment and riggings.
- Operate a forklift and other motorized vehicles including automobiles according to applicable safety standards.
- Driving company truck for company business.
- HAZ-MAT management.
- Water release, testing, and reporting management.
Role: Maintenance Technician - Manufacturing equipment - Bilingual Spanish
Apply for this job now.