ION is currently seeking mechanical foreman to join our team! ION can offer $125/day per diem!
Must have 8+ years of conveyor experience!
Install, adjust, repair and maintain material handling systems. Supervise field technicians.
Some college preferred Experience: A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in the mechanical installation of material handling systems
Supervises field technicians
Must have 8+ years of conveyor
Experience with companies such as Amazon, UPS, FedEx and other big box retailers is preferred
• Active Learning- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Critical Thinking- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Service Orientation- Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Complex Problem Solving- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Judgment and Decision Making- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
• Time Management- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
• Responsible for ensuring that the job is completed to ASBECO standards
• Responsible for leading projects
• Oversees the installation of conveyors • Oversees the detailing process
• Responsibility for ensuring all documentation is filled out when necessary for assigned projects • Must to be able to read drawings and schematics
• Must be able to operate a wide variety of heavy equipment (lull, cranes, etc.)
ION is committed to providing the most efficient and effective workforce solutions.
We operate with the highest standards utilizing the best resources to assist with ALL hiring needs.
PROJECT MANAGERS * SKILLED TRADESMAN * LABOR ON DEMAND
TEMPORARY & PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Our commitment to excellence, devotion to safety and flexible solutions help clients stay productive, profitable, and ahead of schedule.
Whether you are seeking a permanent career or a temporary assignment, a full-time position or seasonal employment, ION Construction Staffing offers you an opportunity to work on some of the most recognized and respected projects in the industry. We strive to maintain a hard-working, dependable and talented workforce. ION offers our employees one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
Role: Mechanical Foreman
Apply for this job now.