JOB SUMMARY FOR ASSITANT TEAM LEADER:
Assist the Team Leader during field inspection and subsequent reporting of complex bridges and/or other structures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the planning of field operations.
- Review previous inspection reports.
- Perform field inspection with specialized equipment.
- Take meticulous field notes based on inspection.
- Compile data and author inspection reports.
- Draft sketches and prepare charts.
- Perform section loss calculations.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and within predetermined budget.
- Receive directions from Project Manager and other senior staff.
- Highly organized.
- Team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 2+ years of bridge inspection experience.
- MassDOT experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent technical writing ability.
- Ability to drive a company vehicle.
- E.I.T License (preferred)
ATANE is an established, fast-growing and multi-disciplined engineering, architectural, construction management, land surveying and material testing firm headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Ossining, Albany and Melville, NY; Iselin and Mount Laurel, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Fairfax, VA; Wethersfield and Bridgeport, CT; Boston, MA, Providence, RI; Palm Harbor and Miami, FL; and an international office in Bangalore, India.
ATANE offers a competitive wage,complete benefits package including 401(k) ,medical, vision and dental plans and opportunities for growth.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer
Role: Assistant Team Leader
Apply for this job now.