Fund Senior Associate (5+PQE): The Funds Team works with the largest Institutions and FTSE 250 companies in the UK as well as a asset managers globally. You will work within a leading team, working on complex and cutting edge transactions. You will receive significant investment and responsibility to further your career progression. You will have a high level of client contact.
Considered one of the world's leading professional services businesses, with over 25 offices across the globe, this firm is the proud recipients of multiple accolades across the Legal 500, Chambers, Times, Financial Times, and Thomas Reuters as well as numerous other publications. This Top 20 law firm has been mentioned as the law firm of the year, as well as a highly regarded firm within Energy, Financial, Corporate, TMT, Employment, Litigation, Construction to name a few.
With offices spread across Europe, Middle East, Asia, Asia-Pacific, Australia, North & Central America, Africa and South America they truly are far-reaching global experts; however they are often praised for their local market undertaking, operating as one global team.
Considered one of the most prestigious firms outside the magic circle firms and considered an elite litigation practice they have a number of key clients and large institutions to their client portfolio. This firm has grown through a mixture of natural growth and amalgamation of leading practices from the world; however, it has never lost its core values.
Their vision for 2020 and the next decade is clear cut and this firm has no plans on slowing down on their growth. With this comes every opportunity for a vast arrange of international work and international secondments. Considered one of the big tech firms you will never be far away from the vast growing tech empires within the legal sphere.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Funds Associate to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of a wider award-winning firm.
The firm works with asset managers globally and in the UK on a wide range of matters including establishing, restructuring and providing ongoing advice to public, private and regulated funds covering various asset classes, segregated account mandates, regulatory matters and corporate transactions (including business establishment, restructurings and outsourcings). You will work with a FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 companies in this Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
You will be:
- Undertake Investment Funds and Asset Management transactions
- Involvement in cutting-edge fund formation transactions involving establishing all types of funds (primarily listed, but also unlisted) and asset management corporate work with a significant international component
- Advising Major Leading domestic and international fund management houses, financial institutions and corporate sponsoring
- Support the M&A work
- High level of client contact and responsibility as well as supporting the development of juniors in the team.
- You will be a Funds Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice.
- Worked within a respectable funds practice
- Experience working on the largest matters.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a market-leading salary with an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
- The firm also promotes work-life balance with working from home days.
This is a standout position for a Funds Senior Associate to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.