Solicitor / Lawyer - Commercial Law
Agile / Remote Working
Salary - Based on experience
My Client is a dynamic and forward-thinking Legal Firm with offices in South Yorkshire. Established for over 100 years, and very well regarded in the legal sector, the firm has weathered the drastic changes in the legal landscape and emerged as one of the most vibrant firms in the region.
My Client are seeking technically sound candidates with experience of advising on a range of commercial matters, including Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Deeds, Commercial Contracts, Franchise agreements as well as Academy Conversions.
In addition to the requisite technical skills, you will be an ambitious self-starter who is well connected and enjoys business development activities.
I am especially interested to hear from candidates motivated to progress their careers with the drive and capability to realise growth for the firm.
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
They have heavily invested in technology to develop and refine their sophisticated work management software and communication networks. This provides you with the time and flexibility to concentrate on what matters most.
- Qualified Solicitor or FILEX (2+ years PQE, no upper limit)
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Some following is preferred.
- Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
- Able to lead on transactional and advisory commercial legal work, whilst knowing when to ask for supervision
- Self-motivated and professional
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through our competency framework
This role will suit someone who is looking to take the next steps in their career and is a self-starter. Due to the uniqueness of the firm they are offering this opportunity for someone who is happy to work remotely.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.