Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a Finance Data Analyst to join our group finance team based from our Berkhamsted office. The role will be responsible for delivering informative financial reports and analysis to support the needs of senior management throughout the organisation. You will reconcile monthly NFI, control permanent NFI recognition, support the production of management accounts, production of weekly KPI reporting, reporting on month end performance for various business units and aid the production of monthly board reporting packs. The successful individual will be Part Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or AAT Qualified/Finalist, ideally have experience of working for a recruitment agency, be a great communicator, have intermediate Excel ability, can demonstrate success on working to targets, have a great can do attitude and problem solving skills. We truly believe in our values which are Strength, Pace, innovation, Respect, Integrity and Team Work and we treat all of our InterQuest Family with respect and will ensure that if you join the family, you will have a long, happy and successful career within the group.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
- Quarterly bonus
- Structured career development plan
- Quarterly development meetings
- 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
- Team Incentives
- Annual awards party
- Monthly Gym membership contribution
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
- Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
- Employee assistances programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
- Enhanced maternity cover