Automotive Parts Manager - Smyrna, DE
i.g Burton and Company, family owned and operated for over 110 years is seeking an experienced Automotive Parts Manager. If you are a self-motivated professional with superior customer service skills, we are looking for you to join our team!
Serving technicians and customers is a key to success in this position. The successful candidate will combine in-depth automotive parts knowledge with exceptional people skills. The Parts Manager will be responsible for managing customer relationships, providing parts to technicians and other retail businesses. You'll also supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment
Why consider being a part of i.g. Burton? Stability. We have employed thousands of people on Delmarva during our long history. And, we are very proud that many of our employees include families with multiple generations who have worked at our dealerships. There have also been many life-time employees who have retired with 30 to 50 years with i.g. Burton. If you want a career for a lifetime, not just a job, we want you.
- Responsible for hiring and managing parts personnel.
- Control costs and manage inventory.
- Ensure quality service.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Automotive Parts Management experience at a franchised dealership.
- General Motors experience preferred
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience a plus
- High initiative and high energy.
- Great follow-through and a commitment to quality and service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent thinking and problem-solving skills.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays