Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40000 - £44000/annum
M-Tec Engineering is currently supporting a globally recognised supplier who is currently looking to strengthen their Maintenance department with the appointment of a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Working from their manufacturing facility in Liverpool, the Maintenance Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
* Attend breakdowns in a timely manner and identify route cause analysis
* Conduct corrective and preventative maintenance
* Participate in efforts to prioritise continuous improvement
* Escalate issues regarding quality or downtime
* Conduct fault finding on PLC systems
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
* 3 or more years' experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Apprentice trained within electrical/mechanical qualification
* Experienced fault finding on PLC systems and Robotics.
If you believe you have the required skills and experiences please apply!
M-Tec Engineering Solutions is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time