VIEW MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
Part-Time Breast Care Specialist Nurse RGN
An opportunity has arisen within a private hospital in Brentwood for a Breast Care Specialist Nurse to join their team on a part-time basis.
In this role, the successful candidate will join a strong multidisciplinary team which provides high quality outpatient services to breast patients receiving diagnostic, chemotherapy and radiography treatments.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Level 1 Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed post-registration studies to degree level which includes a breast care module, a teaching and assessing qualification, counselling and advanced communication skills qualifications
• Demonstrate prior experience within a similar role, with strong knowledge and understanding of current breast care pathways
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating an empathetic and holistic approach to patient care
• Ideally you will have experience of prosthetics and lymphedema and knowledge of breast reconstruction, tattooing and experience running support groups
The role will involve working 14 hours per week and the competitive salary offered is the pro-rata equivalent £34,000 to £39,000, depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings, please contact Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment on (Apply online only), or alternatively visit our website for a comprehensive vacancy list.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided
Terms & Conditions