Art and Design Teacher
Teaching Personnel are seeking an Art and Design teacher to join a secondary school in Wakefield with immediate effect.
This is a full time position until the end of the academic year and would involve teaching Art and Design to KS4 as well as including full departmental responsibilities of planning and marking.
Our client school is a large, modern secondary school located in Wakefield. There has recently been a multimillion pound refurbishment within the school, which is reflected in the improvements made in the school. With state of the art facilities and a strong supportive Art department this is a perfect opportunity for any Art and Design NQT seeking an introduction to their first position, or a more experienced ART teacher seeking a new challenge for the academic year.
• Full time Art and Design position teaching Art and Design from KS3-KS4.
• Paid in line with teaching scale point (UPS/MPS)
• Working at a modern secondary school based in Wakefield.
• Planning and delivering lesson plans for mixed ability groups with the aim of raising attainment throughout the department
. • Evaluating performance of pupils and putting in place plans for their development
• Full departmental responsibilities of planning and marking
. • Collaborate with pupils, parents and other staff in the department to maximise all pupils potential.
For more information on this position or other Art and Design teaching roles in Wakefield then please apply below. Alternatively call the West Yorkshire secondary branch for more information