Strategic Resources, Inc. (SRI) is an international, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CMMI Level 3 Rated full service provider with more than 30 years experience in the Federal, military, and commercial marketplaces. SRI is seeking an experienced IT Help Desk Technician.
The successful candidate will support the Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) Network Enterprise Center (NEC) by providing end user support over the phone, through remote management and in-person to users across the installation.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Provides IT Tier II/III service center support.
• Provides hardware and software support for computers, printers and workstations utilizing both wired and wireless networks so that each device is fully functional to include all of the automated tools, software and hardware configurations.
• Installs all computer hardware and software to ensure user is fully functional and operational without errors, and preserving user’s data to be transferred to the new PC.
• Supports new industry developed products and software approved by the Army to become part of the IT infrastructure.
• Provides IT support through phone, remote assistance, and on-site service for all users.
• Installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and instructs users in personal and network computers, as well as peripherals, such as printers, scanners, smart card readers, etc.
• Researches and documents solutions found for existing issues.
• Communicates technical issues (networking, applications, systems administration, etc.)
• Diagnose, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs unclassified and classified systems, network issues, BlackBerry, and other devices.
• Diagnose and repairs wide spread issues with support of the enterprise management and networking teams.
• Provides a high standard of support for the mission critical systems and VIP users, and end users.
• Works in tandem with enterprise management and networking teams to provide complete support to the end user from the Service Desk ticketing system.
• Performs technical functions such as system analysis, user and server account creation and accounts management.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
• High school degree required
• At least one year of experience providing support desk technician responsibilities
• CompTIA Security+ Certification (required)
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows 7 (or similar - within 3 months)
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must possess a Secret level security clearance. Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Strategic Resources, Inc. (SRI) is an international, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CMMI Level 3 Rated full service provider with 30 years experience in the Federal, military, and commercial marketplaces. SRI provides a full range of technical and support services in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Management Consulting, Engineering/Logistics and Healthcare Services to the Federal Government and Fortune 500 companies. SRI is an Affirmative Action Company and Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Help Desk Technician
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground,
Apply for this job now.