Electromechanical Assembly and Service Technician
Your Future Job
We are growing and need energetic, inspiring and focused team members to help fuel the future. Located in Menasha/Appleton Wisconsin, ATS is continuously increasing our manufacturing and machining skills to meet our customers’ needs. If you like working with people to solve problems while you continually work to learn and build your skills needed to be successful helping our customers define and solve their needs, we are looking for you. We hire career minded and driven individuals that will work well in a team oriented environment. Our manufacturing company utilizes modern technology & tooling that offers innovative design and manufacturing solutions to a wide variety of industries. Come contribute to our success and enjoy the rewards for your efforts.
Do you want to grow and develop your skills while you help us grow? Do you thrive in a culture that allows you to learn while applying your skills in a fast paced, ever changing manufacturing environment that requires constant collaboration with your team? Do you like to figure out the “what if” and “how can we do that” part of the puzzle and then work with your team to make it happen? If so and you have the following experience then join us now.
Your experience includes:
- Technical degree/certificate or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years working as a machine builder and or assembler in a machine design and build environment and in the field installing, starting up and servicing machinery and systems with increasing degree of responsibility
- Machinery and Automation Experience
- Controls software use to connect and troubleshoot equipment and controls logic
- Electromechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components and systems
- Customer service experience dealing directly with the customer to troubleshoot and solve issues
- The ability to be self-motivated, work independently in a team environment and proactively align personal efforts with team objectives
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical, organizational, communication, follow up and people skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task while working under tight deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office/software skills
- Tool & Die familiarity a benefit
- Foundry Experience a benefit
About your new job
As an Electromechanical Assembly and Service Technician at ATS you will assemble machines to support our assembly projects. You will also work in the field to install, startup and service machines and systems. In this position, you will:
- Perform electromechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic assembly work on projects, machines and systems
- Assemble machinery including automation, systems and tooling
- Install, starting up and servicing machinery and systems at customer locations
- Work with Controls & programming vendors to provide documentation and instructions on equipment operations
- Work with Controls & programming vendors to troubleshoot equipment in the field or during equipment builds
- Machinery and Automation Experience
- Collaborate with engineering, manufacturing and customers
- Manage and schedule assembly personnel to optimize effectiveness and efficiency of assembly projects and service opportunities, and verify completed work meets the project specifications and quality standards
- Obtain team buy-in, lead, manage and direct a small service & assembly team
- Perform all duties as assigned by Management
Benefit from a great work / life balance and enjoyable work environment:
- State of the Art 38,000 sq. ft. facility
- Pristine & Climate Controlled Office & Production Space
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Industry diverse & stable workload
- Strong company that you’ll be proud to grow with, learn with, and ultimately retire from
Advanced Tooling Specialists is a modern manufacturer offering innovatively designed custom machinery and precision tool & die solutions. Offering a broad range of manufactured products to help our customers, manufacturers in various industries, optimize their production throughput and profitability. Leveraging our key areas of expertise;
o Creative and Extensive Mechanical Engineering Capabilities
o Comprehensive Tool & Die Experience
o Precision and Value-Added Machining
o Aggressive adoption & utilization of modern technologies
o Streamlined operational workflow & manufacturing processes
Built in 2006, our State of the Art 38,000 sq. ft. facility was designed for turnkey manufacturing from engineering to assembly, assuring our customers of receiving high quality products while reducing lead times now and for the future. ATS is able to achieve this by using the most modern concepts of manufacturing flow. Our new site also allows us to grow for future manufacturing needs.
Ready to Service Your Tooling Needs
Advanced Tooling Specialists (ATS) was founded in 1993 by journeymen who had the desire to create specialized tooling. ATS has grown significantly, surrounding itself with people that share the same desire. ATS has recently expanded its facilities to 38,000 square feet. Through this expansion, dedication and growth, ATS has refined its areas of expertise - engineering, die, thermoform tooling, contract machining, EDM, and specialty tooling, providing customers with the highest quality tooling services.
ATS in-house design capabilities, coupled with the latest solid modeling technology, allows design, build to print, rebuild and/or customize machines in short order. Some of the components designed have been used in thermoform machines, form fill and seal machines, converting equipment, paper machinery, printing presses, jet engines, spun fibers, conveyors, robotic welding, and many others.
ATS is dedicated to the growth and prosperity of our customers and employees. Through craftsmanship and advanced technology, the ATS team of professionals have created an environment of total value. ATS prides itself in a quality work environment that meets or exceeds customers needs and strives to be the premier tooling manufacturer.
Advanced Foundry Specialists, LLC
Advanced Foundry Specialists, LLC , AFS, is a division of 'THE ATS GROUP' which was founded in 1993 with the creation of our sister company Advanced Tooling Specialists. The AFS division was formed based on the companys extensive work in building trim tooling, press systems, and automated finishing solutions for the foundry industry.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
The secret to AFS customer satisfaction lies in achieving these Critical Success Factors:
Understand Customer Needs and determine if AFS skills and products align with those needs
Provide a Quality Product that meets/exceeds required specifications
Provide Significant ROI and Value
Be long-term focused and sustainable
Meet expected due dates
The secret to AFS customer satisfaction lies in achieving these Critical Success Factors
THE AFS OBJECTIVE
AFS focuses on solving customers business needs in the foundry industry by providing the most competitive, high-quality, and innovative Finishing Room Solutions available in the market.
Role: Assembly and Service Technician
Apply for this job now.