Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£32,000 - £34,000
Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
One of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies are looking for an established Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a growing team on a large office site in Basingstoke.
This role is working for one of the leading FM companies in the industry, as a company they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
- £32,000-£35,000 PA
- Company Pension
- 1.5x/2x Overtime Available
- 25+ days Annual Leave
- Perkbox discount
- Bonus Scheme
Job specific responsibilities:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Working as the sole electrical engineer on site and reporting in to the Facilities manager
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Electrical engineering/installation
- Worked as a building services engineer in a Facilities environment - technical knowledge required
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as a static electrical engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 02 08 09 2 6 5 00 and ask for Josh.