Project Engineer- Civil Design - Land Development
Position Locations: Dallas / Austin / San Antonio
This position is involved in the practical application of engineering principles to design infrastructure for commercial and residential land development projects.
- Assist Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Vice President in the production of project plans, specifications and cost estimates
- Develop feasible design alternatives and compare significant parameters such as typical sections, horizontal and vertical alignments, right-of-way requirements and cost
- Identify and analyze the principle design features and major design alternatives that satisfy the project’s purpose and need
- Use computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
- Prepare written technical reports and engineering studies using approved company format
- Direct production work of engineering technicians
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering from an accredited college or university
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) designation in the state of Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date
- 5 or more years' of previous experience in civil design, preferably single family and/or commercial development
- Familiar with engineering principles, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, clients, and public agencies
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD- Civil 3 D and MS Office
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with occasional overtime
- Must be reliable and dependable
30 years old Executive Search firm that specializes in find positions for Corporate Presidents, Executives, Managers and Technical "Leaders".
Role: Project Engineers - (Land Development Civil Engineers with P.E.)
Apply for this job now.