My client is a truly global media conglomerate, with offices across the globe and operations in all major aspects of the media industry including publishing and television. The company are at the forefront of the industry, operating numerous household brand names within their respected fields including leading, award winning magazines and national radio stations. This company has impressive, international operations which continue to grow making this a really exciting company to be a part of. The company are looking to bring in a new Business Analyst into their business to aid in this development, working closely with the finance team. This opportunity offers the successful candidate not only the opportunity to work in a global media company, but also incredible scope for career progression within the brand.
- Review of management and financial accounts, providing analysis reports on these documents to identify trends in the business.
- Assist in the final production of these core accounts on a monthly, quarterly, annual and adhoc basis.
- Assist in the production of budgets and forecasts.
- Take ownership of key KPI reporting for the business.
- Business partner with different teams across the business to ensure key strategic and commercial goals are met.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience within the media sector.
- Ability to be flexible working both within teams and independently.
- Excellent inter personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Role: Finance Analyst
Location: City of London,
Apply for this job now.