This role requires an energetic, creative and self-driven individual with excellent communication, organization and technical skills to support Dynamics 365 ERP continuous improvement of the processes that support both Supply Chain and Finance functions
- Provide architectural, functional and technical support to Supply Chain and Finance operations and users. Go-to SME for all things D365 ERP.
- Manage projects and also collaborate with other cross-functional project managers, Microsoft and other partners, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to drive structured projects and day-to-day initiatives
- Research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Implement new out-of-box and custom features including development work.
- Lead and provide best practices and standards guidance to development teams relating to Integrations and Analytics.
- Design, develop and manage API integrations with eCommerce platform, 3PL and other internal and external entities.
- Document detailed Business Requirements, Process Flows, Functional and Technical design requirements. Identify resource requirements and budget planning for projects.
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues, design technical solutions, research and propose new D365 functionality to assist in process improvements.
- Document training guides and provide training to end users.
- 8+ years of experience in Dynamics ERP AX version and at least 2+ years in D365 Cloud version
- Prior experience with multiple, large scale, global MS Dynamics ERP implementations.
- Proven experience and thorough understanding of Order-2-Cash, Forward and reverse logistics, AR/AP, Month-end close cycles.
- Experience with B2C or B2B eCommerce.
- Working knowledge of subscription/ recurring billing and payment systems.
- Track record of successfully delivering ERP data models to support data analysis and business intelligence.
- Ability to translate business requirements to software implementation plans.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, communicating in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluating information to make decisions, anticipate obstacles and develop plans for resolution.
- Passion for current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar engineering discipline.
Role: MS Dynamics AX 365 Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Foster City,
Apply for this job now.