Company: TRACE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified Management Accountant who wants more Business Partnering exposure. You will business partner with the Senior Management team, providing a wide range of management and financial information and advice. You will play a significant role in the budgeting and forecasting as well as management reporting for the organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Management Accounts you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts- posting month end accruals, prepayments and all other month end journals
- Providing information advice and support to Heads of Department to enable them to plan and manage the financial affairs.
- Provide financial information and advice to enable objectives to be achieved, including: revenue and capital forecasting as well as development of financial plans and budgets.
- Completing financial analysis and financial forecasting as well as budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly analysis of the business’ financial results including variance analysis producing highly informative reporting packs for senior management.
The right candidate has:
- CIMA/ ACCA / ACA qualified accountant
- Experience of regular collaboration with colleagues from outside the immediate finance team
- Proven financial or management accounting experience
- Good analytical and technical skills as well as excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral\written communication skills including report writing
- Ability to work with/alongside non-finance professionals
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.