Are you interested in supporting students in need of catch-up tuition after the recent school closures?
Do you have experience tutoring 1:1 in person or online?
Teaching Personnel are delighted to confirm that we have been approved as a partner on the National Tutoring Programme (NTP). The NTP was created to support schools help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures. The programme aims to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
This is the ideal opportunity for any qualified teachers, experienced teaching assistants, graduates with previous tuition experience who are interested in supporting local schools across Lincolnshire (Minimum of 6 months teaching or tuition experience required).
Our client primary schools require teachers or tutors with experience in teaching across Key Stage 1 and 2.
- Supporting pupils aged 4 - 11 years, providing high impact, core subject tuition
- Working in partnership with a number of schools to deliver 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 tuition
- Up to 15 hour tuition blocks with identified pupils
- Free CPD and training provided ahead of beginning tuition programmes
- You will receive full guidance from class teachers and SLT to deliver resources to pupils who have been identified to need further support within their studies
- You will also be responsible for tracking pupils progress throughout their tuition.
This is a rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on pupils development and learning.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details