Associate Application Developer - Archetype SC, Inc.
The position is located in our Myrtle Beach, SC office.
We’re adding another Associate Application Developer to our Digital Experience team. This person will be an integral member of our development team with an influence on the direction of technology and development at Archetype SC. We’re looking for someone who is a dynamite developer who fits the culture of Archetype SC and has the desire to expand their own knowledge and grow junior team members. You will need to have an extraordinary work ethic, passion, integrity, intelligence, be family oriented and capable of solving problems. RELOCATION WELCOME.
Minimum Requirements of the Associate Application Developer - Archetype SC, Inc.
- A Full Stack Developer in Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, MVC 5, Web API 2, C#)
- 3-5 years of experience developing enterprise applications
- 2-3 years of proven client experience
- Experience interacting on a client site
- Experience communicating objectives
- 1-2 years of IoT experience (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, etc.)
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with report development (SSRS, Crystal Reports, etc.)
- DB Design and Development experience (SQL Server or other)
- Maintaining professionalism with sensitive topics and information
Preferred Skills of the Associate Application Developer - Archetype SC
- Developing solutions with and using visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, or other)
- Developing and deploying applications in for use on cloud computing platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Developing with scripting languages (node.js, python, etc.)
- ETL (SQL Server, SSIS, Informatica, or other)
- Creating technical documentation for end users and administrators
- Creating and implementing test plans
- Using and developing against multiple database platforms (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Precision at estimating your own work and skill at estimating the work of junior developers
Compensation and Benefits of the Associate Application Developer - Archetype SC
Working at Archetype SC is more than punching in and punching out - it is a family experience. We are passionate about technology, our employees, and providing the best possible solutions for our clients. For our employees, we offer the following benefits:
- The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $65,000 to $70,000 commensurate with experience, qualifications and certifications
- Medical/Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & long term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Offincluding vacation, sick, holiday, and your birthday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacation
Apply online ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO THE OFFICE - Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Archetype SC-Associate Application Developer
Role: Associate Application Developer - Archetype SC, Inc.
Apply for this job now.