Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for an immediate need for a Merchandise Coordinator in Orlando, FL.
This position provides support for future merchandise buys based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels. Responsible for reviewing stock to sales ratios and conducting research as needed for other merchandising staff.
- Maintain the department line list and new development worksheets. Communicate assortment changes, drops and adds cross-functionally.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly department team meetings as requested, coming prepared to talk about timeline management, sample approval statuses, any shipping issues, Item Set Up Delays, and weekly item and category performance.
- Review weekly sales performance at a Division/Site/Department/Class/SKU level within the assigned area of responsibility. Produce and assist with any departmental, divisional or company reports in preparation for weekly business reviews.
- Assist Merchandiser with market research by gathering data, including pricing, competitive photos and other information as needed. Attend competitive and trend shopping trips as a learning experience while maintaining documentation of information and results.
- Prepare product samples and CADs for presentations and line reviews, including assisting with set up of both visual and electronic product displays. Maintain the visual display and organization of the category showroom.
- Manage coordination of samples (receiving and shipping). Provide an initial review of samples for Merchandisers; communicate comments to vendors, as applicable.
- Prepare catalog of merchandise by season (photobooks) and maintain MOWGLI for Global Site leveraging.
- Assist the Merchandiser with Spec Sheet completion, routing, and updates as needed.
- Manage item level details in the line list and initiate SKU set-up process in partnership with appropriate parties. Own the timeline for SKU set up, influencing partners, managing, to key dates, and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Process payment requests/POs for payment of outside services and fees, liabilities, etc. Proactively manage Pending Task Workbook issues and RTVs, price changes, Legal Clearances, IR Worksheets and rush requests, PRRs, etc. to maintain product development timelines and ensure on time delivery.
- Prepare materials, take notes, create recaps and communicate information to cross-functional teams.
- Assist with other Merchandising team projects as needed.
Bachelors Degree required
- Merchandising experience is required
- Product development or that type of field is ideal.
- Will be assisting merchandise team with product buying, communication with vendors, documenting and creating PowerPoint decks.
- Should have a passion for product development and merchandising.
- Product development, timing, setting up items in system, working with vendors to get information to set up items.
- Work with business partners on sourcing and planning.
- This team's focus is specific to toys- experience with toys is not required.
- Microsoft programs, Words, Excel, Outlook - required
Visium Recruiting Services is a division and extension of Visium Resources, providing recruiting assistance in the location and screening of talent within various industries throughout all of Florida and the entire United States.
Role: Merchandise Coordinator
Apply for this job now.