SEN Teaching Assistant
- Are you looking for an extremely rewarding teaching assistant role in the Bromley area?
- Do you have experience working with pupils with SEN?
- Do you have a background in SEN or care?
Here at Teaching Personnel we help schools find the perfect candidate for specific roles and are currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start after the February half-term 2021. This role would involve supporting pupils with ASC on a 1:1 basis throughout the school day.
The role would include:
- Supporting the pupil throughout the school day
- Assisting the pupil with the work set out by the teacher
- Behaviour/learning support
- Upholding the values of the school at all times
- Aiding with the set up and set down of the classroom
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety with the pupils
- Aiding the teacher with the day to day running of the class
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in a Teaching Assistant role
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Safeguarding training
- Teaching assistant qualifications
- Manual handling training
- DBS on the Update service (we can help with this)
- A hard working and positive attitude to all aspects of work
- Live local to/in Bromley
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay through PAYE based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability from around £65 to £80 a day, depending on your experience
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected