VIEW MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
Temporary Financial Administrator
Part Time (20 hrs per week)
Cambridge City Centre
£15 per hour- Minimum of 4 month contract with huge potential to go permanent.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our well known clients for a part time Financial Administrator to take shared responsibility for Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger processing. This is a potential Temp - Perm role for the right candidate. The role is based in central Cambridge within a small dynamic team. You will be required to work 20 hours per week over five days (working hours are flexible). The right candidate will have attention to detail, ability to use their own initiative, good communication skills, have a positive attitude and must be flexible.
· Considerable experience of working in a finance based environment
· Highly skilled in the use of computerised accounting packages particularly Sage
· Highly competent in the use of standard software such as Excel and Word and a good
Knowledge of databases
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail with good proofing skills
· Experience of managing premises and health and safety matters (not essential)
Main duties include:
· Manage the sales ledger
· Manage the Purchase ledger
· Manage credit control ensuring sales invoices are paid on a timely basis
· Ensure all control accounts are balanced at month end
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or contact Maisie on (Apply online only) for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Terms & Conditions