COMPANY: REDLAW RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently partnering with a leading International law firm who are looking to make a key hire within their 20-strong Risk and Compliance team.
The firm are progressive, forward thinking and proud of their low staff turnover. The culture within their London HQ, which comprises 800 staff, is somewhat different to many traditional law firms. You will enjoy every luxury imaginable and first class benefits, at their ulrta-modern City based office.
The role will require critical thinking, strong judgement and exceptional decision making skills. You will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of senior analysts within the team
- Being the escalation point for any CDD or conflicts queries raised by the team
- Supervising CDD and conflict checks
- Assisting with developing new compliance policies and procedures
- Ensuring that the NBI function runs efficiently
- Assisting in the development and training of employees
For more information or to have a confidential discussion, please contact Mark Neal directly on 07789 766995 or email #removed#