Entry Level Marketing Representative Cosmetics Industry
As a Marketing Representative you will manage a significant piece of the overall expenditures our firm spends to promote brands and products for new clientele. The role of the Marketing Representative is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts for us. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The Marketing Rep will be responsible for managing all areas of the companies business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The Marketing Rep is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Marketing Rep reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
· Coordinate and execute strategy for weekly and monthly marketing and sales plan
· Work on a preferred customer list and deal with new promotions and sales of products and services
· Propose realistic marketing and communications strategies, objective, and targets
· Implement marketing and communication campaigns based upon strategy
· Attend conferences and help with promotional products
· Represent the firm in corporate events, industry meets, and marketing conferences
· Minimum of 1 year of related work experience or demonstrated equivalent training
· Must have ability to work efficiently under pressure on multiple tasks while meeting commitments with high quality standards
· Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Must have a positive approach that no task is too big or small
· Confident and mature attitude
· Passion to entrepreneurial thinking and acting
· Team building spirit
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· Multitasking ability
· Commitment to a high performance culture
Education: Bachelors degree or relevant work experience required.
Role: Entry Level Marketing Representative Cosmetics Industry
Apply for this job now.