HireStrategy/Addison Group is looking for a Mailroom Clerk for their client out in Gaithersburg, MD!
· Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
· Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
· Create or update records with new files and information
· Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
· Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
· Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
· Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
· Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
· Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages
· Proven experience as file clerk
· Knowledge of filing systems
· Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
· Good command of English both oral and written
· Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
· Excellent organizational skills
· Great attention to detail
· High school degree or equivalent
HireStrategy is a full-service professional staffing firm providing contract, direct hire and executive search solutions for employers in the Washington DC area. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology and media, financial services, professional services, energy & green technology, federal services, education and non-profit organizations. Our recruiters specialize in providing candidates with personalized career management advice and placement services in the Technology, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Recruiting & HR and Administrative fields. HireStrategy has been ranked the No. 1 staffing firm in the Washington DC area, honored by Inc. magazine as one of the 500 fastest-growing firms in the country and named a "Future 50" firm by Washington SmartCEO magazine. We've also been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by the Washington Business Journal, as well as a "Best Place to Work" by Washingtonian magazine. Our executives are recognized thought leaders in their fields, regularly contributing their insights on economic, employment and workplace issues to the Washington Post, USA Today, the Washington Business Journal, the Wall Street Journal and major broadcast and cable television networks, including NBC, CNN and PBS.
Role: Mailroom Clerk
Apply for this job now.