TROPEANO McGRADY, PC
CPA’s • CONSULTING • WEALTH MANAGEMENT
PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
PO Box 541
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889
Open Position for Staff Accountant
Local growing CPA firm located in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Staff Accountant.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships and non-profits.
- Preparation of quarterly and year end payroll and sales tax filings.
- Preparation of compilation, review and audit engagements including work paper and financial statement preparation.
This position will require additional work hours during tax season.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong client relationship skills; verbal and written communication skills; problem solving ability; technical proficiency; detail oriented; and self-motivated.
We provide an excellent working environment, benefits, and 401k plan. References will be required. Compensation will be discussed during the interviews.
- Bachelor's degree.
- CPA candidate.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Must be able to work independently and, maintain productivity, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Experience with MS Office (Word & Excel at a minimum).
- Experience with accounting and tax software; Ultra Tax, and QuickBooks a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to #removed#
Role: Staff Accountant
Location: Whitehouse Station,
Apply for this job now.